Thursday, April 9, 2015

#105 JOE NOLAN

FAVORITE BRAVES PLAYERS OF THE 1980'S
#105
ATLANTA BRAVES 1975-1980




AND ON THE LIST WITHIN A LIST...
COMING IN AT #3 ON THE
"BRAVES GUYS I INCLUDED IN THE 70'S LIST AND WASN'T GOING TO INCLUDE ON THE 80'S LIST BUT NOW I HAVE TO SINCE I DECIDED TO LIST EVERY SINGLE PLAYER THAT WORE A BRAVES UNIFORM DURING THE 1980'S"

I remember Joe as a pretty good backup catcher for the Braves during the 70's, but he did have twenty-four at-bats for the Braves in 1980 making him an 80's Brave as well. I honestly have nothing to add for the 80's Brave Nolan, so I'll just mention that Joe drew an intentional walk in the 1983 World Series as a member of the Baltimore Orioles.

I remember DICK Nolan as an NFL coach. But apparently
before that he was a DB that liked a nice aftergame smoke.



No comments:

Post a Comment