Saturday, April 4, 2015

#110 PRESTON HANNA

FAVORITE BRAVES PLAYERS OF THE 1980'S
#110 PRESTON HANNA
ATLANTA BRAVES 1975-1982





AND ON THE LIST WITHIN A LIST...
COMING IN AT #8 ON THE
"BRAVES GUYS I INCLUDED IN THE 70'S LIST AND WASN'T GOING TO INCLUDE ON THE 80'S LIST BUT NOW I HAVE TO SINCE I DECIDED TO LIST EVERY SINGLE PLAYER THAT WORE A BRAVES UNIFORM DURING THE 1980'S"

I was actually surprised that Preston Hanna pitched in parts of eight seasons for the Braves. I mostly remember him from 1978, when he got off to a hot start only to have control problems ruin his effectiveness. He did manage to go 3-0 for the 1982 Braves before being released.

Since I liked Preston Hanna, and feel bad that he never realized his early
potential, I've included a picture of another Preston (Robert) whose
performance in The Music Man is guaranteed to cheer anyone up!

No comments:

Post a Comment